Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre has been designed to be a fully accessible venue. Please find below a list of the following accessibility options:
- Ramps leading to the entrance of the Centre are located at Oxford Terrace and Armagh Street. All access points into the Centre are step free with automatic entrance doors.
- All function rooms and public spaces are accessible by wheelchair. Wheelchairs are available upon request at the Te Pae Services Centre located on the ground floor.
- A passenger lift provides access to both levels of the Centre.
- IR Hearing Augmentation is installed in all meeting and banquet rooms, Auditorium and Exhibition Halls. Hearing neck loops are available upon request at the Te Pae Services Centre on the ground floor.
- Easy access toilets and baby change stations are available on both levels of the Centre.
There are 6 car parking facilities located in the vicinity of Te Pae, with the closest located directly opposite the venue.
As a guide, the average daily high temperature in Christchurch in November is 19°C with an average daily low of 16°C.
All communication with registered delegates will be by email wherever an email address is provided. If you register and do not receive a confirmation by email within five working days please contact the Meeting Organisers, Encanta Event Management, by phone on +61 3 9863 7606 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information provided on the website is correct at time of publishing. The Meeting Organisers reserve the right to amend the programme without prior notice.
Meeting Sessions: Smart Casual
Welcome Reception: Smart Casual
ASM Gala Dinner: Lounge Suit / Cocktail
If you require first aid, contact any of the Convention Centre staff or the registration desk for assistance.
Complimentary wireless internet access is available to Meeting delegates throughout the Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre. Please see staff at the registration desk for further information.
The Meeting Organisers recognise that some delegates may have special dietary needs. Please advise the Meeting Organisers either via the registration form or in writing should you wish for them to make alternative arrangements on your behalf. Some dietary requests attract an additional fee.
Please note: Dietary requirements received less than 72 hours prior to the event cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to a fee.